Wuhan here i come.
Profile Archives Friends Credits

ShoutMix chat widget

Disclaimer. Whatever. Navigations are Profile, Archives, Friends, Credits.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Day 33 - Last day of shopping, Last day in Wuhan

Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:08 PM

(16th Oct 2010)
It's finally Day 33.
Not exactly our last day in wuhan,
since we are only going to leave tomorrow morning.

Today is definitely going to be a busy day for everyone.
Everyone will be doing their last minute shopping,
and eat whatever they want to eat before they leave wuhan.

For me,
i am going back to the night market of 步行街 again.
Before the night maket,
I am going to comb all the 小吃,
otherwise i got no more chance to do so.
i had  香辣花甲, smelly tofu, chicken wing, potatoes, pudding milk tea..
and lots of random stuffs.

I really like the food alot,
sad to say, i can't find it in Singapore.

In the night,
I did my last minute shopping,
trying to spend all the remaining RMBs i have=S

Time flies and it already 10pm plus.
We have to leave the night market,
before we break the curfew again.
Now we are back to hostel,
It's time for us to pack our luggages.
Look at the mess!!

 My table(:

 OMG..
Are we having a garage sale here?
LOL

Finally, we are doing the last minute packing.
This means we are really going home.
Our own home.

Frankly speaking,
I don't feel like leaving this place yet.
I am already attached to wuhan already):

We are going to leave wuhan tomorrow,
We may come back in future,
or may not come back anymore.

But nevertheless,
this trip had left me a wonderful memory of everything about wuhan.
Tomorrow,
I am not going to leave wuhan with tears,
but with a smile(:
XOXO,
Agnes.L