Wuhan here i come.
Profile Archives Friends Credits

ShoutMix chat widget

Disclaimer. Whatever. Navigations are Profile, Archives, Friends, Credits.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Day 30 - No more lesson, Time for hair-do!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:06 PM

(13th Oct 2010)
Yeap!
It's finally our very last lesson for this wuhan trip.
I am so going to miss our classroom..
as well as the water dispenser behind our class=S

Last day of lesson,
It's time to pamper ourselves.
Time to head for the salon!

I knew i did rebonding previously,
but now, i am going to dye my hair\o/
Now that i mentioned i did rebonding previously,
i am actually quite disappointed with the results of it.
My hair are totally not straight.
Boo Hoo Hoo):

Dye-ing hair is process!
 This is the final result(:
 As i said, we are going to pamper ourselves,
i decided to head to greenery cafe for one last time,
and enjoy their yummy steaks!!!
 OMG..I am already drooling now..

It's really very sad to hear that today is our last day of lesson.
It means the day we are going to depart from wuhan is really nearing.
For now, i am going to miss my classroom.
The one that are filled with 5 weeks of our memories.
Also, i am going to miss the times,
where i had my lessons with my wuhan peeps.
Love you guys!
(RANDOM)
I shall end my post here.
Take care people!

XOXO,
Agnes.L